Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Promoter’ is: Nosy Crow Ltd (company no. 7130282) whose place of business is Wheat Wharf, 27a Shad Thames, London SE1 2XZ and whose registered office is 85 Vincent Square, London, London, SW1P 2PF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Promoter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years old
4. Entries must be received by midnight 19th May 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter shall only use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the prize draw, submit your entry by email to [email protected] with ‘Bear’ in the subject line.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is provided by Nosy Crow and comprises of a copies of The Girl Who Stole an Elephant The Boy Who Met a Whale, The Girl Who Lost a Leopard and The Boy Who Saved a Bear; and also an adoption kit for a bear from a major charity.
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Ten winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
15. The winners shall be notified by email within 28 days of their entries arriving. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The decision of the Promoter in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.