Nosy Crow is looking for a new member of our small, dynamic and highly successful team. Our new, rapidly growing sales, marketing and publicity department needs a Sales and Publicity Assistant whose key function will be to assist the Head of Sales and Marketing, the Head of Publicity and the Sales Executive with the following:
- Order processing/invoicing
- Maintaining Nielsen title editor
- Creating/maintaining AIs
- Devising look and copy for monthly customer e-newsletter
- Providing support for UK/Ireland and Export Agents
- Maintaining a master presentation/grid for sales/marketing
- Producing specific powerpoint presentations
- Attending key customer meetings and taking minutes
- In-house design of simple sales flyers
- Booking travel and accommodation and arrange tech for events and festivals
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for author events
- Managing press clippings
- Sending publicity material to festivals, librarians, press etc
- Creating publicity slides for sales presentations
- Assisting Head of Publicity as and when required, including prize nominations and attending author events on an ad hoc basis
We would like you already to have had some experience in a publishing marketing environment – preferably in a children’s department – although this is not essential. A basic knowledge of design would also be preferable in order to produce simple flyers and powerpoint presentations.
This is a key job in a fast moving young company which enjoys and is successful at what it does. You’ll need to be flexible, determined, and good at getting on with a tightly knit team and its external customers. You’ll report to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Applications (stating salary expectation) to Catherine Stokes ([email protected]) by Monday 20th July.