There’s just a couple of days left to apply for our Rights and Digital Assistant position – the closing date is this Friday, June 13.
We have an incredible opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual, with the right to live and work in the UK, to join our team at Nosy Crow on a full-time basis, working in our London office near London Bridge and starting in July 2014 (or sooner, actually, if you’re available).
The Digital and Rights Assistant will work with the Rights Executive and Digital Project and Marketing Manager on Nosy Crow’s award-winning digital and foreign rights programmes. While the job is predominantly an administrative role, Nosy Crow is a fast-growing company with opportunities for career development.
The ideal candidate is likely to be educated to degree level, and, in addition…
• Will be able to demonstrate a strong interest in children’s books, in other cultures and languages, and in digital publishing and marketing
• Will have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, combined with a good grasp of arithmetic
• Will be highly organised (and willing to do a lot of admin stuff), with good time management skills, and attention to detail
• Will be a self-starter with lots of initiative who is ready to ‘muck in’
• Will have strong digital skills (some knowledge of HTML would count highly in your favour), an interest in various digital and social media channels, and be comfortable using content management systems
• Will have foreign language skills (the ability to speak, and ideally write, competently in at least one language other than English would be an advantage)
• Will have some experience of writing copy – a blog, perhaps, or a student newspaper
Please send Tom Bonnick your CV, accompanied by an application letter, as soon as possible via email (tom at nosycrow dot com).