There’s just one week left to apply for our Publishing Assistant vacancy at Nosy Crow!
We have an incredible opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual with the right to live and work in the UK to join our team at Nosy Crow as a Publishing Assistant on a full-time basis, working in our London office near London Bridge.
The Publishing Assistant will work across the company, but primarily with the Rights Manager and Business Development Manager on Nosy Crow’s award-winning digital and foreign rights programmes. While the job is predominantly an administrative role, Nosy Crow is a fast-growing company with opportunities for career development.
The ideal candidate is likely to be educated to degree level, and, in addition…
• Will be able to demonstrate a strong interest in children’s books, in other cultures and languages, and in digital publishing and marketing
• Will be highly organised (and willing to do a lot of admin stuff), with great time management skills, and excellent attention to detail
• Will have perfect written and spoken communication skills in English, combined with an excellent grasp of arithmetic
• Will be a self-starter with lots of initiative who is ready to ‘muck in’
• Will have strong digital skills, an interest in various digital and social media channels, and be comfortable using content management systems
• Will be able to produce great copy, and will have some experience at writing – a blog, perhaps, or a student newspaper
• Although not essentially, ideally might have some foreign language skills
Please send Tom Bonnick your CV, accompanied by an application letter, as soon as possible via email (tom at nosycrow dot com).
The closing date for applications is Sunday November 2nd at midnight (UK time).
We need your vote! Help Nosy Crow win the Smarta 100 Most Innovative Business Award by voting here.