We have an incredible opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual with the right to live and work in the UK to join our team at Nosy Crow as a Digital Publishing and Marketing Assistant on a full-time basis, working in our London office near London Bridge.
The Digital Publishing and Marketing Assistant will work across the company, but primarily with the Business Development Manager and Commissioning Editor on Nosy Crow’s award-winning digital publishing, audio publishing, digital marketing, and events programmes. While the job is predominantly an administrative role, Nosy Crow is a fast-growing company with opportunities for career development.
The ideal candidate is likely to be educated to degree level, and, in addition…
- Will be able to demonstrate a strong interest in children’s books, and in digital publishing and marketing
- Will be highly organised (and willing to do a lot of admin stuff), with great time management skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Will have perfect written and spoken communication skills in English
- Will have strong digital skills, an interest in various digital and social media channels, and be comfortable using content management systems
- Will be a self-starter with lots of initiative who is ready to ‘muck in’
- Will be able to produce great copy, and will have some experience at writing – a blog, perhaps, or a student newspaper
You can read the full job description for the position here.
To apply, please send Tom Bonnick your CV, accompanied by an application letter, as soon as possible via email (tom at nosycrow dot com).
The closing date for applications is Sunday September 25th at midnight (UK time).